Proactive IT Maintenance
Prevent IT problems before they start
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Employees complaining of slow Apple and Windows computers
- Endpoint devices and networks not properly protected from viruses and other threats
- Slow network access
- Continual firefighting IT problems that lead to downtime and missed deadlines
- Poor wireless internet coverage
- Unreliable email
- Unreliable printing or scanning
- Messy file and document sharing
- Data being stored in multiple scattered locations
- Having a backup system, but having no confidence in it
- Continually fire-fighting small, but very time consuming IT problems
RealClear IT can help to resolve these problems, giving you the benefits of a robust, reliable and streamlined IT set-up without the headaches.
Prevent downtime before it happens
Wouldn’t it be nice to prevent IT problems from occurring before they start to lead to frustration and downtime?
With remote monitoring solutions from RealClear IT Support, you get an overview of your business IT health from an on-line console.
What we cover
- Servers, laptops, desktops (Windows and Apple) and your network are scanned for anomalies and possible problems
- Backup – making sure that your back-up software is functioning correctly
- Security – monitoring of security and anti-spam software
- Operating System updates – monitoring of your Microsoft and Apple Mac operating systems for critical updates
- Third-party software updates – monitoring of third-party software, such as Adobe Acrobat, Java, Microsoft Office, etc, for critical updates
Benefits of remote monitoring
Proactive maintenance and the detection of IT issues before they become problems
The best and often most effective way to manage IT is by proactively identifying issues that might lead to downtime. Monitoring software can help to detect problems on your network, as well as individual systems.
Spot issues early and minimise business disruption
No network is perfect. When problems do arise, remote monitoring can help you to address them before they lead to downtime.
Peace of Mind
Remote monitoring gives you peace of mind, as you know that your computers and network are working as they should – so you can focus on your core business activities.