Microsoft Office / Office 365 Support
Office 365 Pre-Purchase Support
Are you still considering whether Office 365 is the right choice for your business? If so, let the RealClear IT team help you to make the decision with our pre-purchase support service. We will:
- Identify whether Office 365 can help your business
- Assess whether your current IT infrastructure is compatible with Office 365
- Help you to choose the right Office 365 plan
- Provide you with an Office 365 trial before you commit to a full contract
Benefits of Office 365
- Easy Access – Anywhere, anytime access to your documents, contacts and calendars means that documents can be written, viewed or edited from any device, immediately boosting your productivity.
- Collaboration – Office 365 allows users to work together on the same file. Its version control feature means that comments and updates can be easily tracked and you can stop wasting time chasing down multiple copies of the same document.
- Reliability – Microsoft promises 99.9% uptime and geo-redundancy, which means the system is always available when you need it.
- IT risk reduced – The risks of data loss due to theft, fire, flood or disk failure are eliminated because your documents are hosted on a secure server.
- Compatibility – Office apps are now available for iPads, iPhones and Android, which allows for easy document creation and editing on-the-go.
- No VPN required – With Office 365, you no longer need a VPN connection to your office to access shared documents, contacts, calendar or email, which increases data security and simplifies network management.
- Easier syncing with mobile devices – With Office 365, your team’s mobile devices are easily synced with your hosted server.
- Larger Mailbox – Office 365 offers a 25GB mailbox, which means no more full inboxes or corrupt Outlook .PST files.
Office 365 Technical Support
Like any software application, Office 365 is not without its problems. You will sometimes need support with problems ranging from signing-in issues to email configuration issues.
Typical Office 365 problems we can help you with include:
- Email Configuration – Configuring Office 365 to work with Outlook, Mac Mail or mail apps on mobile devices like Microsoft Surface or iPad
- Office 365 Licensing Issues – Problems with adding or renewing licenses
- Office 365 Sync Issues – Where Office 365 devices are not reliably talking to each other, resulting in missing data
- Migration Issues – Such as migrating from local storage to the Office 365 Cloud
- Calendar Issues – Where team calendars are not completely syncing or not syncing at all
- Printing from Office 365 – Ensuring reliable printing from all Office 365 apps
- Office 365 Performance Issues – Applications, such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint or Outlook are slow to open or to use